This remains one of my favourite programs around.
If you’ve ever gotten these errors:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
- Closes handles
- Kills locking processes
- Unloads DLL’s
- Deletes index.dat
- Performs delete, rename or move
- No reboot necessary
- Context menu
- Command line or GUI